From time to time, everyone experiences situations that affect their general well-being. We know that making a career change can have some major ups - and also downs.
That’s why - in addition to our Educational and Career Coaching support - we’re introducing a Student Assistance Program as an additional resource to help students navigate the “life stuff.”
This service is available at no cost to you throughout your journey as a Flatiron student (concluding when you either complete or exit Career Services or in the event you choose to withdraw from the program.)
Key benefits include:
- Up to 3 personal counseling sessions per issue per year.
- 24/7 availability. At any time of the day or night, weekends, and over holidays, you will be able to speak with one of our professionals.
- Independent, impartial source of support. Your Student Assistance Program is completely independent and does not represent any organization, including Flatiron School.
- Confidentiality. No one at Flatiron School will know that you have called unless you choose to disclose this.
The Student Assistance Program can provide support on a wide range of issues.
Some examples include:
- Improving relationships
- Couples’ support
- Managing stress
- Managing life changes
- Career success
- Surviving the loss of a loved one
- Managing pressure
- Improving esteem and confidence
- Referrals to local financial or legal resources
- Pursuing personal interests
- Maintaining physical health
In addition to contacting the service via telephone, you can also access information and support via texting, emailing and online chat. Please visit the website for additional information about how to contact the service.
https://global.resourcesforyourlife.com/ Code: flatiron
Have questions? Get in touch with your Ed Coach, or send a note to the Ed Coaching team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn more. We’re in your corner.