Flatiron School is not an accredited institution, therefore we do not provide a Form 1098-T, nor can we provide advice or assistance related to tax filing. We encourage you to speak to a tax professional regarding any questions you may have, since every case is different. Should you require proof of tuition, our payment invoices should suffice. Please reach out to accounting@flatironschool.com if you need further details.

Did this answer your question?