If Ask a Question isn't working because the button is greyed out and won't open, try one of the troubleshooting methods below:
- Check that you are using the latest version of Chrome to access Learn.co.
- It may seem simple, but try to hard refresh the page. The issue may be that the browser session has been open for too long and timed out.
- Try closing all of your Learn tabs in your browser, and reopening Learn in one tab. You may have had too many tabs open which can cause the tool to stop working.
- Open an Incognito Mode window of Chrome and then log into Learn.co.
- Lastly, if none of the above works, try signing out and signing back in again.
If the tool appears to be working but no one is answering your question, it is most likely functioning properly. If you are in a community program which does not include Technical Coach or Section Lead support, or the Technical Coaches are not on online, try answering another student's question and seeing if they can help you in return. Schedule a study group to review the material with a group of students. Try direct messaging a friend for help, or querying the community in Slack.